The vendors shall hold harmless Carlisle Bowenwork LLC and the individual organizers of the art show, from any claims, damages, losses, liability or expense which may arise and shall not be held responsible for and loss or damage due to fire, accident, theft, weather, vandalism, or any other loss or injury not specifically described.
Things to note:
- Please submit applications no later than April 18th.
- Please make sure you have a website or Facebook page with pictures of your artwork.
- Vendors for this show will be selected on uniqueness, practicality, sustainability & craftsmanship. We have limited spaces and want to offer a wide selection of items to the public. Please apply early!!
- Please check email for rain date information.
- Set up may start at 7:30 AM. We ask that vendors unload on the sidewalk and then park their cars several blocks away. We can help provide shuttling back to the building.
- Please be prepared to provide your own tables, chairs and tent if so desired.
- There are bathrooms available inside the Bowenwork building for vendors and their helpers.
- There is limited access to electric. Please indicate if you need it.
- Spots are approximately 10×10 with wiggle room for this outdoor event.
- Tents may be shared by two vendors as long as everything fits in the space.
Fee is $20 per one 10×10 spot. A double sized spot will be twice the price. We will notify you of acceptance into the Bazaar no later than one week prior to event. Upon acceptance, we ask that you send payment to Jenn Hara through paypal (sending as friend) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email Jenn for other payment arrangements.