Learning Bowen Therapy, May 17 – 20, 2019
How will I know if I’m ready to learn Bowen Therapy? Answer these few question…
- Are you frustrated as a massage therapist, that you see the same clients repeatedly for the same issue?
- Does it bother you that so many of your clients never completely overcome their pain issues?
- Do you absolutely KNOW, that there must be a way to more effectively help your clients get out of pain?
- Do you want to know how to get a better than 85% success rate of eliminating your client’s pain, usually in 3-5 sessions?
If you answered “YES” to these questions, will you consider this one?
- Are you willing to set aside everything you’ve been taught about how to work with the human body, and learn a new way of looking at the cause of pain?
- Are you willing to put in the time, effort and energy that it takes to learn this new therapy? It will take about ten months from your first day of class until you test and get certified.
Learning Bowen Therapy will have immeasurable effects on your business, your life, and the life of your clients. For Nancy Bittinger, it changed everything about her work, and her life. It’s given her opportunities that would never have been open to her and allowed her to open Carlisle Bowen Works, Center for Wholistic Health and Wellness. Carlisle Bowen Works has won Cumberland County’s “Best of” for Holistic Health practice for the last two years. Nancy Bittinger can attest that is has little to do with her, and everything to do with the effectiveness of Tom Bowen’s work.
Carlisle Bowen Works will be hosting a series of classes to teach Bowen Therapy. If you have considered learning Bowen, this is your chance to get in on the next class. Nancy Bittinger only teaches these classes about once a year. The series this year begins on May 17-20. This four-day class will be the first of three you will need to become certified. This class is accredited through the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) for continuing education credits. The prerequisite for the class is you must have a license to touch or be in the process of attaining your license.
- The cost for the first four days is $800 due the first day of class.
- There will be two more, four-day classes that will be $800 each.
- There will be one full day to come back to test. It will be a hands on and a written test.
- In between classes, there will be case studies that will need to be done and log hours to complete.